Thursday, September 17, 2009

City of the Deadbolt

Lat night I was fortunate enough to finish reading S.D. Perry's "Resident Evil: Caliban Cove".
Much like the first book in the series "The Umbrella Conspiracy", it was a great read! This morning I will start into Book #3 "City of the Dead", which is an adaptation of Capcom's Resident Evil 2.
I purchased a deadbolt lock from Lowes yesterday as well. You may be asking yourself, "Why do I care that he bought a lock..."
Well, the answer is simple. That lock is going to become my new best friend in coming months. In 2 days, when my new lockpick set arrives, I will begin honing my skills as a lock-breaker. Wahoo!
I am happy to say that the final-draft of the script for my currently untitled graphic novel is finally complete. It's been a long time in the making, and I'm happy to say that I can finally begin casting and shooting the stupid thing. My plan is to be ready for comicon this next time around, though that may be a bit lofty. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment