Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day weekend

I got a lot more done this weekend than I thought I would, to be perfectly honest.
First and foremost, got a stencil done in the garage. Nothing fancy, but it was fun being that is was the first project of the new space.

So ther than making a terrible stencil, I set out yesterday to beat Resident Evil 5. I went into this task with the understanding that it was a severe let-down as far as other titles in the same series are concerned. To my surprise, however, in playing the game co-op with my little brother, i have found it to be rather enjoyable! And the story is as good as ever!

To close this post, I would like to inform you that I have a terrible cold. Liek the worst cold I have ever had. If Atila the Hun was a cold, he'd be working for my cold.
Also post will become more frequent, as i know have internet connection in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment